I’m Erica, and I’m a modern day intuitive.
So what do I do as an intuitive exactly?
In a sentence: I heal places and spaces.
Just as we humans create blockages in ourselves, there are very real energetical blocks and emotional residue in our environments, too.
I know you’ve felt it. Certain spaces/rooms just feel heavy – ominous, even. And others? They’re spacious (no matter how small), expansive & your entire mood shifts in an instant when you enter them.
Why is that?
Well, things like emotional residue and technological stresses get “stuck” in the room’s energy field. Maybe the room was witness to a terrible fight or tragedy. Maybe it was home to a very depressed and anxious teenager for years.
Basically, whatever happened in the space stays there & hangs out until it’s cleared energetically with a space healing.
A space healing or clearing includes energetically removing all the physical & emotional gunk so things can flow again.
Kinda cool, right? I thought you might think so!
My best metaphor? It’s like that feeling after a fresh snow where anything seems possible.
And who doesn’t love that?
Check out how I can heal your space, classroom or business on my services page.
Then, connect with me over on twitter or email me at Erica@EmpressEnergies.com
- I’ve extensively studied Chinese medicine, Chinese face-reading, Nine Star Ki, and energy healing for five years. I’m a life-time student of Feng Shui and received my Red-Ribbon Feng Shui Practicioner’s Certification in 2015.
- I’m a huge sci-fi geek.
- I have a bunch of HR experience, and an HR degree, but I’m nothing like that stuffy old Corporate HR guy in the suit you probably feared meeting in the office hallway. Promise.
- I’m a textbook Aquarius woman. That means I’m an open-minded humanitarian, progressive, love technology and always live so far outside the box, I can’t see it anymore. I also stand-up for what I believe and I was once told, I was the most difficult person ever to question in a courtroom. I love intellectual things like puzzles and books (super important in my partners too).
- I live with my teenage daughter, and my hubs. We have 4 cats: a Scottish Fold, a Russian Blue, a Black Ghost Siamese, and a Broken Mackarel Tabby. They have their own TikTok if you are interested.
- I love digital art, and Notion.
- I’m a yoga junkie. I feel really ungrounded and “off” if I don’t get at least 20 minutes in a day.
- I have really bad food allergies but people seem to love eating when I cook. I’ve had to get creative to make healthy taste good, let me tell you!